Canada Immigration Service

Click  here and we will tell you within 24 hours if you qualify to immigrate to Canada

Best Place is an experienced provider of services to both individuals and businesses. Our immigration representatives will evaluate your particular circumstances and explain the strategy that best suits your needs. Once the appropriate plan for you has been found, we will continually advise and represent you throughout the legalities and process of your move to Canada.

There are 3 ways to get your questions answered:

Click here to contact Best Place.

Click here to schedule a consultation with our representatives.

Alternatively simply call our Vancouver office at (778) 373-4928 to ask a few questions about our Canadian immigration services.

Automated online assessment

Best Place has online tools that will automatically assess you for 2014 immigration programs. The government has announced a list of 50 occupations that qualify in the skilled worker category opening in May, 2014. So act now to complete these forms and you will immediately have a good idea if you qualify to come to Canada. Completing the online assessment will indicate how successful your application is likely to be. However, some questions can be interpreted in different ways and it is always advisable to speak directly to a representative to clarify that you have answered the questions correctly. Additionally, even if you do not qualify for one of the programs now, it is still possible that you will qualify for the Canadian government's new "Express Entry" system.

Why use our immigration services?

Best Place offers

  • Our well qualified, authorized representatives
  • Our high success rate
  • Our effective help with the application process
  • Our Trusted and Caring professionals who give advice & guidance
  • Individual attention to your immigration application
  • Our job search tool

If you qualify as the spouse or partner or dependent child of someone already in Canada:

Our Vancouver-based immigration consultants are experts in helping Canadian citizens or permanent residents bring their spouses or partners and dependents to Canada. Depending on specific circumstances and whether you are married or have been living together for at least one year, your loved one can receive full permanent residence (or in some circumstances conditional permanent residence) in Canada through the family sponsorship program.

If you qualify as an investor/entrepreneur:

Contact us to find out about the Quebec immigrant investor program for 2014. We can also advise you about the Start Up Visa program and Provincial programs for entrepreneurs.

If you qualify as a skilled worker or as a skilled tradesperson:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will be accepting new applications in the skilled worker category in 2014, this applies to all persons with at least one year of full-time skilled work experience in the occupations listed. A Canada immigration program for the skilled trades is available. Employees and tradespeople may also be able to immigrate under the Federal Canada Experience Class program if they have completed at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada and plan to live outside the Province of Quebec.

If your son/daughter or grandchild is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident:

You may qualify to be sponsored, and either you or your sponsor in Canada are encouraged to contact us.

We have the experience to be able to recommend the most appropriate and the quickest immigration category for your case, thereby reducing the time required before moving to Canada, as much as possible. Some of the categories that you may qualify for include methods such as Business Class Applications, Provincial Nominations, Arranged Employment Opinions, most Family Class Sponsorships the Canada Experience Class or various temporary visas. Your application will be procesed faster if is submitted by us inside Canada using one of these methods.

The more than 95% success rate of our clients speaks for itself.

 Regulatory Body for Canada immigration services, logo

Canada immigration (visa) offices will only deal with representatives who are authorized.


Anyone who is not a Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council or an accredited Canadian lawyer, or a paralegal supervised by a Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada is committing an offense under Bill-C35 by advising or representing persons in immigration matters for a fee, even if all they do is give advice. An offender is liable on conviction to a fine of up to $100,000 and/or imprisonment for 2 years. This Canada immigration legislation applies both within and outside Canada. You are advised to deal only with authorized persons for advice, assistance or representation in Canadian immigration matters.

**Sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents are being processed as of 2 January, 2014. A total of 5,000 permanent resident visas are available in 2014. A "SuperVisa" to stay temporarily for up to 2 years at a time may be obtained in some circumstances